Monday, April 19, 2010

The Knights Of Arrethrae: By Chuck Black

This is the series I have been reading and it is one of my new favorites. There are six books in the series but the last two are not out until this fall. The ones I've read so far are:





1. Sir Kendrick & The Castle Of Bel Lione





2. Sir Bentley And Holbrook Court





3. Sir Dalton And The Shadow Heart





The one I'm waiting for is about Lady Carliss. I can't wait to read it. Chuck Black is a wonderful Christian author, and you can tell just by reading his books that his love for Christ is strong. A thing to know is that these books are connected to Chuck Black's Kingdom Series and it would be best to read The Kingdom Series first, The Knights Of Arrethae would make more sense that way.


I think so far my favorite would have to be Sir Dalton. For reasons that are many, but the first reason is that I think a lot of us can relate to him as Christians struggling in the way Sir Dalton struggles, in truly understanding what Christ did for us, and fully appreciating it, not just taking it as a lesson you learn at church but as a wonderful gift given to us by our King.

6 comments:

RED~Scribe said...

I'm waiting for Lady Carliss and the Waters of Moorue to come out too. And I agree that Sir Dalton and the Shadow Heart is probably the best out of the three. It's been a couple of months since I read them, but they're definitely at the top of my list as far as my favorite books go. I can't wait for the last three to come out!!

~God Bless~

Ruth Lopez said...

Cloe, how do you find the books? Do you get them from the library?

Cloe said...

Ruth,
Yes, I get them from the library.

Cloe said...

Noah,
I love Christian books:)
Sounds cool, I'll have to check it out.

Anonymous said...

I like your post, very well written. Sir Kendrick and Sir Dalton are my favorites so far! I ordered the four books and they should be coming Friday! I can't wait to read Lady Carliss and the Waters of Mooure!!!!!!!

P.s. I like your note on the sidebar from The Door Within. I don't remember reading that!

Anonymous said...

My books came I love Lady Carliss!!! I love them so much I'm reading them over!

You'll like Lady Carliss! I know you will

Kelly A.