FUN!!!!! I want to hear about this!!!!
COOL!!!!! That is so neat, Cloe. I suppose you won't get to meet as often with Kyle not living nearby. *sigh* maybe he can drive here once in awhile. :)I think that's really great that you have a writing group!
Ana, I'll have to tell you about it on sunday. :)
Nikki, It is really fun. I don't know if he will be able to come but maybe.
That's neat!!!! You'll have to tell about. What do you do in the writing group?????
I'm glad you have a writing group, you are so talented! I'll have to read some of your stuff soon!
Kelly, We do all the activities in Writing Magic by Gail Carson Levine.
Oh I love that book! You'll have to tell me more, I'd like that.
We need to have a meeting sometime soon. That was fun. But this time it should be better organized...Hey, how is your fabula going, Cloe?
We do!It is coming ok. How about you?
Post a Comment
10 comments:
FUN!!!!! I want to hear about this!!!!
COOL!!!!! That is so neat, Cloe. I suppose you won't get to meet as often with Kyle not living nearby. *sigh* maybe he can drive here once in awhile. :)
I think that's really great that you have a writing group!
Ana,
I'll have to tell you about it on sunday. :)
Nikki,
It is really fun. I don't know if he will be able to come but maybe.
That's neat!!!! You'll have to tell about. What do you do in the writing group?????
I'm glad you have a writing group, you are so talented! I'll have to read some of your stuff soon!
Kelly,
We do all the activities in Writing Magic by Gail Carson Levine.
Oh I love that book! You'll have to tell me more, I'd like that.
We need to have a meeting sometime soon. That was fun. But this time it should be better organized...
Hey, how is your fabula going, Cloe?
We do!
It is coming ok. How about you?
Post a Comment