That's so true it's not even funny. (*laughs anyway*)
I know right?!
Very true! we writers know that, don't we? I mean c'mon, we all know that's right, right?*laughs* I know, I'm being goofy!! *hehe*
Ha! That made me laugh aloud. How true, how true... Though sometimes it's the other way around completely. I can think of chapters at a time -- but cannot come up with a good first line. :P
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That's so true it's not even funny. (*laughs anyway*)
I know right?!
Very true! we writers know that, don't we?
I mean c'mon, we all know that's right, right?
*laughs* I know, I'm being goofy!! *hehe*
Ha! That made me laugh aloud. How true, how true... Though sometimes it's the other way around completely. I can think of chapters at a time -- but cannot come up with a good first line. :P
Post a Comment