Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I'm done with Dragonspell.

I have been done with it for a few weeks now. It is a great book and I found out that is has at least 4 books in the series so I am getting the next one. When I'm done with next, I will tell you all about it.

And by the way, I recommend this book.

3 comments:

Ana said...

You'll have to tell us about all the books ... I've never heard of them before.

Kat Heckenbach said...

This is one of my favorite book series ever! There are five books in the series, and she's just released a new book called The Vanishing Sculptor, which is related to the DragonKeeper books, but not a part of the series. They are all awesome!

Cloe said...

Kat Heckenbach,
I know! I love them. thanks for telling me, I didn't know how many there were.