"There is some blue sky, let us chase it!"
~Jane Austen~
Very first Jane Austen book I read, and one of my favorites! Marianne's enthusiasm is infectious. :)Great quote!
"I'm not suppose to run," Margret says after Maryann takes off running. I love the book and movie, in fact I own the movie!
Hey ... that reminds me of the time at the park when I came up to you and said that. :) Remember?I think I'm going to read this book again.
P.S. I like your profile pic. Cute!
Hi Ana, thanks, I really like me new pic. *smiles* Yes, I do remember.
Cloe, you are so funny!!! :)I'm glad your my friend, and I can't see it any other way!!! * half smile*Hey, go to my blog I changed it, well the background at least, and I love the new look.P.s. Read everything because I changed a few things.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Very first Jane Austen book I read, and one of my favorites! Marianne's enthusiasm is infectious. :)
Great quote!
"I'm not suppose to run," Margret says after Maryann takes off running.
I love the book and movie, in fact I own the movie!
Hey ... that reminds me of the time at the park when I came up to you and said that. :) Remember?
I think I'm going to read this book again.
P.S. I like your profile pic. Cute!
Hi Ana,
thanks, I really like me new pic. *smiles* Yes, I do remember.
Cloe, you are so funny!!! :)
I'm glad your my friend, and I can't see it any other way!!! * half smile*
Hey, go to my blog I changed it, well the background at least, and I love the new look.
P.s.
Read everything because I changed a few things.
Post a Comment