Monday, October 5, 2009

DragonKinght

I got the next one, DragonKnight. It is really nice. I am really glad my mom found the Dragon Keeper's series. They are just so wonderful. More and More things are happening that I just don't know what to think. I guess at things and I start thinking that it just has to end up in a certain way and then, BOOM! I get surprised.

8 comments:

Nikki said...

Those are the best kind of books: the ones that keep you guessing.
By the way, I like your new blog background and layout! Very cute!

Cloe said...

Thanks Nikki. I love my new background.

Ethan or Mr.Z said...

It sounds like your describing "A Series of Unfortunate Events" "They are just so wonderful","More and More things are happening that You just don't know what to think." "You guess at things and You start thinking that it just has to end up in a certain way and then, BOOM! You get surprised."

Cloe said...

Ethan,
yes,yes, I know. I'll try to read it, but I don't think I'm going to like it.

Ethan or Mr.Z said...

you don't think you'll like them!!! well, you will just have to read them all, the last few a really good.

Cloe said...

Ethan,
Ok, so I started reading The Vile Village and I'm getting into it. but that's how it was the last time I started reading it. So I don't know yet. But I'm trying!

Ethan said...

good job. :)

tyler_henke said...

I think that one was one of my favorites. I like all of the twists and turns that she puts in the story.