"Drualt took Freya's warm hand,
Her strong hand,
Her sword hand,
And presses it to his lips,
Pressed it to his heart.
'Come with me,' he said.
'Come with me to battle,
My love, Tarry at my side.
Stay with me
When battle is done.
Tarry at my side.
Laugh with me,
And walk with me
The long, long way.
Tarry with me,
My love, at my side.' "
7 comments:
I think I'm gonna have to read this book. :)
P.S. I LOVE YOUR PROFILE PICTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Leah,
You would really like it I think. I could bring it tomorrow if you want.
And thank you:)
I love that book!
Ruth,
Me too. :)
That's a beautiful saying! You should really read Graceling by Kristin Cashore, I own it because I love it so much!!!!!!!! It's one you'll read. Kinda like The Door Within, it's fanasty. You'll like I think! ;)
Kelly,
I know. It's so romantic!
I'll have to check into those. They sound good. :)
Oh you'll love Graceling, it's so romantic! I have been posting some of my book at Quest to the End. Chapter nine just got posted!!!!!
Post a Comment